Yeast Bread - 2
- 317 g bread flour
- 25 g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-1/4 cup milk (skim/semi-skim/whole meal)
- 28 g butter
- 1-1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1. Place the dry ingredients, bread flour, granulated sugar, salt and yeast in the bowel and mix them with the Flat Beater for 1 min at low speed.
- 2. Place the butter in milk and heat them in microwave for 1 min at high (120 ~ 130 deg C)
- 3 Make sure the temperature of the milk mixture at below 130 deg C before adding them to the dry ingredients. Yeast will be killed at >130 deg C.
- 4. Add the melted butter and milk to the bowel and continue to beat the ingredients for 2 min at low speed. Then increase the speed slightly and beat the ingredients for another 4 min until the mixture becomes smooth.
- 5. Change to Dough Hook and beat the dough in medium speed. Scrape down the dough on the wall with a plastic spatula. Increase the speed slight and beat the dough for 7 min.
- 6. Place the dough to another bowel, oil-sprayed, and cover it with plastic film. Let the dought to rise in an oven for about 60 ~ 90 min until the dough double in size.
- 7. Roll out the dough to rectangular size about 7″ x 9″. Fold and roll the dough and place it in a oil-sprayed baking pan. Cover the baking pan with cloth and let the dough to proof in an oven for about 35~40 min. Check the dough whether it has risen again.
1st rise 1 60 ~ 90 min
2nd rise 2 35 ~ 40 mins
Bake the dough in a preheated oven at 375 deg F (190 deg C) for 35 ~ 40 min.
For complete details please refer to below video
How to make yeast bread using a stand mixer