No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Jars
- 2 x 227g (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 454g (1 pound) strawberries, washed and stems removed
- 3-4 tablespoons erythritol*
- fresh mint, to garnish
- Beat the cream cheese with the paddle attachment in a mixer on medium-speed until creamy. Dice half of the strawberries and add to the mixer, mix over medium-speed until the strawberries are pureed into the cream cheese.
- Slowly add in the erithyrol and mix. Taste and add more sweetener, if needed.
- Using jars, add the cream cheese mixture to the bottom, add a couple of diced strawberries, then follow with another layer of the cream cheese mixture. Repeat until the jars are full. Garnish with diced strawberries and fresh mint.
*You may substitute erithyrol with granulated sugar. Add to taste.
Equipment Used: Mason Jars, Kitchen-Aid Mixer, Erythritol
Erythritol ((2R,3S)-butane-1,2,3,4-tetraol) is a sugar alcohol (or polyol) that has been approved for use as a food additive in the United States and throughout much of the world.
Read Full Documentation
Easy no-bake lemon cheesecake
Note: Homemade lemon curd is pretty easy to make, even if it seems a little intimidating. But if you just don’t have time (or if you don’t want to bother), you can always use store-bought lemon curd. You can find it by the jams and jellies at most grocery stores, especially high-end ones.
For the lemon curd layer:
- 7 egg yolks
- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar (201 + 25 = 226g)
- 2/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup lemon zest
- Pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons butter (57g)
- 3 tablespoons cream (45g)
Whisk the eggs yolks and whole eggs in a nonreactive saucepan. Add sugar, lemon juice, zest, salt and butter, and whisk to combine. Cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, until thickened, about 10 minutes. Pour through a fine mesh sieve into a medium bowl, add cream, and whisk. Cover with plastic wrap (put the plastic wrap down on the surface of the lemon curd) and refrigerate until chilled through.
For the cheesecake layer:
- 1 cup heavy cream (240 grams)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar (134 g)
- 2 bricks cream cheese, softened
In a medium bowl, combine heavy cream and sugar. Beat on high until stiff peaks form. On low speed, beat in cream cheese until mixture is smooth.
For the graham cracker layer:
- 14 graham crackers
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (43g)
Process the graham crackers in a food processor until finely crushed. Combine graham crackers crumbs with melted butter in a medium bowl.
Putting them together:
Line up 12 8-oz serving cups. Divide the graham cracker mixture evenly among the cups, and gently press it into the bottom of each cup. You don’t have to worry about packing it down much.
Using an ice cream scoop, divide the cheesecake mixture evenly among the 12 cups. After scooping out all of the cheesecake mixture, use a small spoon or spatula to evenly distribute the cheesecake in each cup.
Divide the lemon curd evenly among the 12 cups. As with the cheesecake, use a small spoon or spatula to evenly spread out the lemon curd in each cup. Serve topped with whipped cream.
Strawberry Cheesecake in a jar
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecakes
Elise Strachan Makes Cool-Kitchen Lemon Cheesecake Jars
No Bake, Cheesecake in a Jar
Simple Mason Jar Cheesecakes
No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
How to Make Lemon Curd