Moist Whipping Cream Pound Cake
Cook time 1 hour 30 mins
Total time 1 hour 30 mins
Serves: Makes 1 cake
- 170g unsalted butter, softened
- 300g white sugar
- 3 eggs room temperature
- 150g cake flour, sifted (or 127 AP flour + 45g cornstarch)
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 tsp lemon extract
- In a large bowl cream the butter with the sugar until well combined (about 5 minutes)
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix completely after each egg.
- Alternate adding the flour and heavy whipping cream, mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- Stir in the extracts.
- Grease and flour a 9.5 bundt pan.
- Spoon the batter into the pan and jiggly the pan to even out the batter when done.
- Place into a cold oven on the middle rack and turn the oven to 325.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cake cool in the pan for a fe minutes before removing to finish cooling on a cooling rack
- Serve and enjoy!
Whipping Cream Pound Cake