Lemon Cake - Bread Machine
- 2 (100g) large eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup (61.3g) milk
- 1/4 cup (56.8g) butter melted
- 1 cup (130g) all purpose flour
- 1-1/2 tsp. (5.3g) baking powder
- 2/3 cups (132g) sugar
- 1 tsp. (4.4g) vanilla extract
- 1 (10g) lemon zest
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1-1/4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Cake cycle
- Kneading 1 (slow) 3 min
- Kneading 2 (rapid) 4 min
- Baking 75 min
- Total time 1:22 hrs
When the add beeps sound, open the lid and carefully scrape off any flour that may be left on the side of the pan with a rubber spatula. Please be careful if the kneading blade(s) is moving.
While cake is cooling, make the glaze. In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and lemon juice. Mix with whisk until smooth.
When the cake has cooled completely, gently shake the cake out onto a plate. Spread glaze over the cooled cake.