Cinnamon Sugar Bread
1 loaf – 750g
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened (57 g)
- 1 egg
- 3 cups bread flour (381 g)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (100 g)
- 1⁄2 tsp salt
- 1 1⁄4 tsp cinnamon (or 2 tsp)
- 2 tsp yeast
- Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Bake using the sweet bread setting if your machine has it.
- If not, use white bread setting.’
- When the bread is done, remove from the machine and let sit on a rack for 10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- If it sticks, just loosen the sides with a pliable, plastic spatula and it should slip out easily.
- This makes a 1 1/2 pound loaf that rose really nicely.
I did check the dough about 5, 10 minutes into the kneading cycle; if you squeeze a good amount of the dough between your thumb and fingers and it seems a bit moist, and some dough sticks to your fingers, it should be just right; if not, adjust with water or flour accordingly.
Bread Machine Cinnamon Sugar Bread