- 170 g butter, softened or melted
- 113 g semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 59 g cocoa powder
- 300 g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100 g all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 177°C
- Add butter and chocolate chips to the jar and secure lid.
- Select “Chop” for 30 seconds.
- Add eggs, cocoa powder, sugar, and vanilla extract to jar and secure lid. Press “Pulse” 3–5 times.
- Add flour and secure lid. Pulse 3–5 times, and use spatula to scrape down sides of jar.
- Pour the mixed ingredients into a greased 9″x9″ or 11″x7″ pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.